Salus offers a range of features tailor made to create a safe, hazard-free workplace
- A robust Risk Management process is key to understanding and managing operational and project risks. The Salus App enables the front line HSE professionals with a simple and intuitive risk assessment and prioritization feature. The Risk Management module can be customized and aligned with your organizational risk management process. Salus App also presents automated risk summary reports that can be used by management to visualize enterprise risk.
- Snag-it is a powerful feature to locate and database Snags or areas of concern. This feature uses interactive plot plans presented on the Salus App to mark snag locations. Snag Charts within the Salus App enables frontline HSE & QC professionals and project managers with intuitive and user friendly means to get a “birds-eye view” of areas of concerns and action status.
- Understanding data, monitoring performance & KPIs are key to improving HSEQ performance. Salus App and backend systems enable fully automated and customisable dashboards and analytics modules including comprehensive risk summary, trending and action tracking charts to name a few.
- Salus backend system automates the action management and tracking process. Actions and overdue notifications are set up on the Salus App and is customized for individual app user. Salus proprietory communication matrix and tracking algorithms ensure administrative effort is minimal and data is accurately and consistanly represented.
Salus Introductory Video
Audit & Compliance
Reporting & Analytics
Choose a plan that’s right for you
Salus software packages are flexible and upgradable to meet your requirements and budgets. Customer support , software updates, data export feature and Interactive dashboards are standard regardless of package you choose.
This pack is being provided free for the SME sector for 3 months to support businesses with the remote working capabilities.
- 30 frontline App licenses
- 5 Manager App licenses
- Safety and Incident/Near-miss reporting
- Action tracking and close out feature
- ALERT - module
- Checklist - module
The professional package is ideal for larger companies with in-house safety, risk or HR departments and want to get more hands on.
- All of Covid-19 pack features
- 100 front line App licenses
- 5 Manager App licenses
- Fully customizable backend
- Risk assessment module
The enterprise package is typically suited for larger organizations or business that would like to automate certain key areas of HSEQ. All features and modules within the Salus platform is on offer.
Salus keeps all our Senior Management in the loop with up-to the minute statistics and high-level notifications, allowing us to proactively assess where our strengths and weaknesses are.
Salus has helped our managers easily keep on top of Safety and Quality using the Salus App and we have seen a 3 fold increase in reported observations and events. By removing paperwork and automating analytics, reporting and action tracking Salus lowered our cost of operation, whilst also improving visibility and Performance.